This weekend, 24th and 25th September 2016 sees MCM Comic Con back at Glasgow, Scotland.
But if you’re hoping for entry to either of the events, then you need to hurry to purchase tickets! Priority tickets for Saturday, and priority for the whole weekend combined have already sold out!
If you’re looking for priority tickets for Sunday, then the website is displaying as only 13% of tickets still available. The priority tickets will give you entry on the Sunday from 9.30am, an hour and a half before the general entrance at 11am. This ticket also lets you take up to two children aged 5 years or under for free when entering between 9.30am to 11am. It’s £15 each for priority entry.
General entrance tickets for Saturday are down to 2%, and for the Sunday down to 25% availability. As any availability on the day depends on the volume of tickets sold online, it would be better to buy online to avoid disappointment.
General entrance is from 11am on both days. Both tickets allow you to take up to two children aged 10 years and under in for free, if entering after 11am.
What’s taking our fancy from the line-up this weekend?
- Chris Barrie and Hattie Hayridge from Red Dwarf will be appearing both days.
- Sylvester McCoy – the 7th Doctor
- Appearances from Storage Hunters
- The Hillywood show will be there both days for signings and photographs
- The comic village, where you can meet comic creators, writers and artists all in one place. With over 100 artists, writers and creators listed on the website, it’s sure to be packed!
- Lastly, but in no means least, the Comic Con Masquerade, where all costumes, from all characters can come to life!
So, have you got your MCM tickets, or are you going to buy this week? Why not let us know what your costume is too!
Bespoke Fantasy Costumes team.
** If you would like your cosplay / comic / movie event advertised on our website, please do get in touch with our team. Basic date and event name entries onto the cosplay event list page our free. Features written within the blog section, or your own event page / advert on the page are priced competitively. Paid event advertising includes entry into the cosplay event list, blog post and / or advert or own page on our website. All advertisements are also shared to our Twitter account, and to our Facebook business page. We can also create packages including photographing your event on the day, with the photographs professionally edited and shared to your fans. **